If you divorce and you have children, the court will identify a domiciliary parent. Louisiana uses this term to describe the parent with whom the child lives most of the time. Review the factors family court judges in the state use to decide who should be the...
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?