Deciding to end a marriage is one that spurs a monumental change in a person’s life. Depending on the route you take your divorce can be relatively simple, or it can be a long and arduous process. In Louisiana and some other states, spouses can either elect for a...
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?