Domestic abuse is alarmingly common in the U.S. Sadly, about 10 million Americans suffer from domestic or family abuse every single year. If someone you love is in a bad or dangerous situation, you may feel a variety of emotions, including anger, sadness, fear and...
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?