Many adults marry, have children and wind up enduring a divorce that splits up the family unit. Some ex-spouses wind up meeting new people, initiating new relationships and getting married once again. When new relationships form and the potential spouses have children...
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?