As a Louisiana parent, it is important that you shield your children from conflicts between yourself and your former spouse. Otherwise, you may find yourself in front of a Louisiana judge explaining why you shouldn't lose custody or other rights to your children....
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?