If your grandchild's parents cannot care for him or her, you may want to request visitation or even legal custody. Louisiana courts preserve the rights of grandparents to seek custody in certain cases. Before filing for visitation with your grandchild, review the...
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?