Consent counts when adopting a stepchild Your spouse had a child before you married them, but now they’re your child too. The only thing you want to do is make your family official. Adopting a stepchild, known as intrafamily adoption in Louisiana, is the most common...
- A toxic divorce may leave a lasting impression on children
- Are you eligible to receive spousal support after your divorce?
- Managing custody when one parent has substance use disorder
- How to help someone who is suffering from domestic abuse
- What is a domiciliary parent and how does the court identify this person?